Registration office is open on Sunday through to Thursday from 08:30am till 1:00pm.
You may contact the office by telephone or email to make an appointment to discuss the requirements for the registration of a prospective student.
General requirements include:
- Registration Form
- School Medical Form as per Pediatrician’s physical examination of the student/Immunization Certificate
- Six passport-size photographs of the prospective student
- Copy of valid passport/ birth certificate
- Valid Passport/ID Card of Parent
- Report cards/Transcripts/Certificates of the previous academic years(Attested if from outside of Oman)
- Assessments for Nursery, KG-1 and KG-2/ Written Entrance Tests for Grades 1-12
- Personal Interview with the prospective student
Note: It is the right of IPS to secure a behavior and academic report, on a confidential basis, from the prospective student’s previous school. Parents who wish to register their children at IPS are required to sign their agreement with the rules and regulations of the School.
Stay updated! Subscribe to our informative newsletter for the latest insights and news. Subscribe us now!